Sales Prospecting Training Workshops
Selling to existing clients is easy. Landing new clients is the challenge.
According to Insidesales.com, it takes between 6 and 8 calls to reach a decision maker in today’s fast-paced, competitive marketplace. Most technology sales reps average 1.7 attempts to reach a new prospect before they give up.
Jill Konrath, author of “More Sales. Less Time.” said if you’re trying to reach C-level executives, expect to make 12 to 14 contacts before you giving up.
Give a salesperson a prospect and he’ll sell for a day. Teach a salesperson to effectively prospect and he’ll sell for life. Connect 5000’s intensive, customized training seminars tackle the most challenging obstacles facing your software and technology sales team today.
We provide practical how-to programs on effective inside sales and cold calling ranging from four hours to multiple days. Held in Kansas City or at your office, “Prospect and Connect with Executive Decision Makers” is customized for on-site, in-house delivery covering challenges like:
- How to write an effective introductory email that gets a response.
- How to leverage LinkedIn and Data.com to find a decision maker’s direct phone number, email address, and title.
- How to leave effective voicemails that get prospects to return your phone call.
- How to bypass the gatekeeper and directly connect with executive decision makers.
At the end of our time together, you’ll have the following deliverables for your own effective outbound sales prospecting roadmap in place:
- 2 sample introductory snail mail sales letters that generate replies.
- 7 effective introductory and 4 follow up sales emails that elicit responses.
- 6 effective voicemail samples that get decision makers to return your call.
- Opened-ended questions to identify and qualify prospects to secure sales meetings.
- Management and accountability tools to ensure your sales team is keeping their sales pipeline full.
Just 1 new client will more than pay for this training investment if you put our strategies into practice!
Sales VP’s and Managers: What are the biggest challenges your sales reps face with prospecting?
What have you done so far to help them improve their prospecting skills?
Call us if getting your sales team in front of more qualified decision-makers is a priority this year!
“Of the roughly 7 billion workshops I’ve attended over the years, including paid workshops with self-anointed stars, this was one of the best, most useful that I’ve been to. It was totally focused on what to do, how to do it and, most importantly, why. So thank you!” – Mike Kohler, PGP Business Coaching