Do You Struggle to Get On First Base with Targeted Companies?
If long-term growth is your goal, this is your playbook. Because in today’s business climate, connecting with key decision-makers and securing meetings is a challenge. Executives rarely pick up the phone, typically ignore emails, and if you do happen to make a live connection, you have seconds to gain their attention. But even with these challenges, you can be successful at connecting with targeted companies by generating qualified sales meetings.
Learn how to:
• Write an introductory email or sales letter that gets a response.
• Leave voicemails that pique curiosity and result in a returned phone call.
• Quickly find contact information for direct decision-makers.
• Bypass the gatekeeper and connect with executives.
• Communicate your values and capture someone’s attention in 10 seconds or less.
• Ask open-ended questions that uncover a prospect’s pain, problems, and challenges.
Whether you are a new or seasoned sales professional, How to Score From First Base! (In Sales) will breathe new life into your day-to-day sales activity. Using both creativity and purposeful connection, this playbook provides a step-by-step guide to shortening sales cycles and multiplying revenue. Because if home plate is your endgame, first base is where you have to start.
Here are a couple of options to consider IF you’re at an impasse or your inside team needs fresh and creative ways to get inside targeted companies:
- Schedule a few training sessions with your sales team and Connect 5000 to help them become more effective and efficient.
- Hire us short term to jump in and assist your head of marketing or inside sales on strategy, outreach, messaging, positioning, and front-line tactics.
- If you’re currently down an inside sales rep or two, please consider using us short term, until you find a permanent replacement.
- Consider ordering more copies of my book to distribute to friends, colleagues, or other members of your team.
Buy it on Amazon today!
Podcast book interview with AVANT Technology here.