Happy Summer everyone!
It’s tough to get a hold of sales prospects. It’s even worse in the summer when people go on vacation.
Here are a 5 reasons to follow up by phone after sending out a sales email:
1. Your sales email might have landed in the sales prospect’s junk mail folder and they never saw it.
2. The sales prospect may no longer work there and the email didn’t bounce back to alert you or it’s being forwarded to their replacement.
3. Whether it’s generational or a preference, some people prefer to communicate by phone over email.
4. Some people prefer to PROCESS information verbally instead of through written forms.
5. Emails are too easy to delete, a phone call or voicemail stands out.
Hope this helps! Continue having your best summer ever!